| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charles City, Ia in November is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in November is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 44.2mm (1.7in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 9:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Charles City, Ia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Charles City, Ia, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Charles City, Ia:
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 127.1 kms (79 miles) NW
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 78 kms (48.5 miles) NNW
- Algona , Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) W
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 184.6 kms (114.7 miles) WSW
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 56.9 kms (35.4 miles) SSW
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Des Moines, Iowa, Usa - 171.6 kms (106.7 miles) SSW
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NNE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 171 kms (106.3 miles) NE
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) E
- Prairie Du Chien, Wi, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) E
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Lancaster, Wi, Usa - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) E
- Belle Plaine, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SE